7 Simple Reasons Why to Have a Fitness Tracking Band
Awareness of maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle has become popular among all generations, track down your daily activity without any excuse.
With increasing demand, usefulness and popularity of the fitness band, below are the 7 health benefits of having a fitness band.
1. Fitness goal
- Fitness goals are the first targets to be set up to achieve the desired benefit of using a fitness band. This helps in tracking down how far you’ve gone from the start and keeps you energized with your every progress.
- Get more stats than steps. Track daily targets- how many steps you’ve walked, distance tracker, exercise tracker, calorie tracker, workout schedule, heart rate and so on.
- Based on the accuracy of data collected, one can know about how little physical activity they are getting.
- This empowers you to get realistic and motivated and start experiencing the changes after using the fitness band in your day to day life.
2. Being realistic and motivations.
- Being realistic is the main key for any success, accomplishing targets keeps you really motivated and keep you going.
- Yes, most discouraging and demotivating moments are not able to achieve your goal and ends up quitting. Don’t expect to transform yourself in a couple of days or a week or two. Be realistic, be motivated, chart down your progress at the end of the day and keep going. Be an inspiration to yourself and also to the people around you.
- Fitness trackers are a reliable measurement of physical activities but can’t rely on them completely.
3. Healthy habits.
- Not just tracking down how many steps you walked or workout.
- The fitness band can also help you with eating habits, water intake and sleep. Understanding the basic need is utmost important to achieve an active lifestyle.
- Apart from physical activities, consuming the right diet with the right calories and tracking it down correctly brings major progress in your chart. (Calorie requirements for ADULT MALE: 2500 kcal to maintain weight. ADULT FEMALE: 2000 kcal to maintain weight)
- Similarly, Drinking the right amount of water (8-9 ounce glasses of water, approx 2.5-3.5 litre/day, depending on your strenuous activities) helps you to be well hydrated and away from toxins, keeps you physically more active and helps you to burn more calories during a workout session. Overhydration is also harmful.
- Based on the daily activity tracker it also tells you about the number of calories burned.
4. Sleep tracker- In-depth sleep tracking.
- Your heart rate falls when you enter deep sleep. Heart rate sleep monitor measures heart rate while you are asleep do that light and deep sleep patterns are tracked more precisely.
- Being sleep deprived is equally hazardous to health. The current lifestyle of being up till late nights, waking up tired each morning with unhealthy sleeping habits is impacting many lives out there.
- With the help of a fitness tracker, you can track down the number of hours you get to sleep.
- An ADULT must sleep 7-9 hours.
- Sound sleep help in maintaining a good personality and help to be enthusiastic throughout the day.
- The benefits of having a sleep tracker help to improve sleep over time and maintain a healthy sleeping habit.
5. Heart Rate monitor and sPO2 monitor.
- A fitness tracker can also measure heart rate and pulse.
- It helps you to set limits in a workout session, learn about your tolerance level and any limitation at a particular heart rate, also you can make sure you’re not overdoing it.
- Every exerciser has a different target zone and it varies from person to person between 65% to 85% of your maximal heart rate.
- Being kept ON an entire day, one can get details on your resting heart rate too- a very helpful measure of your general cardiovascular health.
- sPO2- with a fitness band you’ll also be able to monitor any big fluctuations in your blood oxygen saturation.
6. Steps and exercise.
- Get off the sofa and complete your 10000 steps.
- It will track down the number of steps walked, we still believe 10000 steps is worthwhile the goal and also measures the distance covered.
- Some fitness tracker has inbuilt exercise programs and exercises schedule including manual setting, with Exercise log, duration, heart rate and pulse rate which proves absolutely ideal using it.
7. Stay connected.
- Set your cell phone aside. You can connect your fitness band to cell phones via Bluetooth and stay connected with all updates and notifications while you are at the gym or marathon.
- Sitting still for too long?. Idle alerts send a gentle reminder when you have been sitting still for too long. These reminders tell you when it’s time for a short walk or break.
These seven benefits of a fitness tracker can boost you and help you live a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Are you thinking of buying a fitness tracker to monitor your fitness goals? Here are the best Fitness Bands in Qatar.